Skip to content
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp chives
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3-4 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 1 box manicotti noodles
- Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, chives, brown sugar. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11×17 inch baking dish.
- Fill pipping bag with cheese mixture.
- Fill each manicotti shell with cheese mixture, and arrange it over the sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over top of manicotti and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.