- 2 (10-oz) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1½ cups quinoa, cooked and cooled (measurement is for quinoa after it is cooked)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 Tbsp. white whole wheat flour
- salt & pepper, to taste
- shredded parmesan, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat broccoli according to package instructions.
- While broccoli is cooking, beat eggs and add in cooked quinoa, cottage cheese and flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- When broccoli is finished cooking, drain it well and fold it into quinoa mixture. Scoop mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle some Parmesan on top during the last 5 minutes of baking.